ABC Trekking: Annapurna Base Camp Nepal
Mt. Annapurna is the tenth highest mountain, in the world. Annapurna Base Camp trek is one of the popular treks all across the glove. Mt. Annapurna with the elevation of 8,091 meters is the world’s tenth highest mountains. Annapurna Base Camp Trek is one of the most famous trekking considering the fact that it is also the most adventurous trek in the world. Since its first ascent in 1950, approximately 150 people have succeeded in touching the tip of the mountains. Yearly, thousands of visitors explore the base camp trek. The trek not only offers you a chance to take in the magnificent views of the great mountains but in the meantime, trekkers get to find out the cultural diversity and amazing biodiversity.
Max. Altitude: 4,130 M
Best Time: March-May and September - December
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, stay overnight.
Day 02: Drive to Pokhara by Tourist bus, stay overnight.
Day 03: Drive to Nayapul and trek to Ulleri.
Day 04: Trek to Ghorepani,,stay overnight
Day 05: Trek up to Poonhill and trek to Chuile, stay overnight.
Day 06: Trek to Sinuwa, stay overnight.
Day 07: Trek to Deurali, stay overnight.
Day 08: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp, stay overnight.
Day 09: Trek down to Sinuwa,stay overnight.
Day 10: Trek to Jhinu dada, enjoy hot spring, stay overnight.
Day 11: Trek to Nayapul and drive back to Pokhara, stay overnight.
Day 12: Drive back to Kathmandu by tourist bus, stay overnight.
Day 13: Departure to your home.
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle
- Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with tea coffee during the trek
- All ground transportation as per trip itinerary.
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek guide and Porter.
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food, and accommodation
- Sleeping bag to each trekker (to be returned after trip completion)
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (ACAP, TIMS card)
- Medical kit
- Farewell dinner at a typical Nepali restaurant
- Trekking certificate
- All government and local taxes
- Travel & rescue arrangement (Helicopter evacuation available if required, at clients, cost based on clients insurance policy).
- Nepalese visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and/or Pokhara
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s)