Annapurna Circuit Trekking Nepal
Annapurna region in the north-central part of Nepal offers a variety of trekking options and is widely known as one of the most geographically and culturally diverse trekking regions. Annapurna Circuit Trek is one of famous trekking in the world. Usually, this classic trek starts from Besisahar. It takes about six to seven hours by private vehicle to reach Besisahar from Kathmandu. Beginning from the Marshyangdi river valley, the trek comes to an end in the world’s deepest gorge Kali Gandaki Gorge. Often been picked for the best long distance trek in the world, Annapurna circuit has a wide variety of climate zones from tropics at 600 meters asl to the Arctic at 5,416 meters above sea level. Needless to say, culture differs from Hindu community at the low foothills to the Buddhist community at the upper highlands especially at Manang valley and lower Mustang.
Max. Altitude: 5,416 M
Best Time: March-May and September - December
Day 1 Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu
Day 2 Trek Preparation and Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour
Day 3 Kathmandu to Beshisahar/ Bhulbhule (840 m)
Day 4 Bhulbhule to Ghermu (1,160 m)
Day 5 Ghermu to Dharapani (1,910 m)
Day 6 Dharapani to Chame (2,670 m) Duration: 5 hours
Day 7 Chame to Pisang (3,300 m) Duration: 5 hours
Day 8 Trek from Pisang to Manang (3,540 m). 5-6 hours.
Day 9 Rest and Acclimatization in Manang.
Day 10 Trek from Manang to Yak Kharka (4,050 m). 4-5 hours.
Day 11 Yak kharka to Thorung Phedi (4,445 m) or High camp (4,860 m)
Day 12 Trek from Thorong Phedi-Thorong La pass (5,416 m) to Muktinath (3,760 m). 9-10 hours.
Day 13 Trek from Muktinath to Kagbeni (2,800 m), 4-5 hours.
Day 14 Kagbeni to Jomsom (2,720 m) then drive to Tatopani (1,190 m)
Day 15 Tatopani to Ghorepani (2,750 m)
Day 16 Poonhill – Nayapul (1,070 m) then drive to Pokhara (820 m)
Day 17 Drive back to Kathmandu. 6 hours
Day 18 Final departure from Tribhuvan International Airport.
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle
- Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with tea coffee during the trek
- All ground transportation as per trip itinerary.
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek guide and Porter.
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and accommodation
- Sleeping bag to each trekkers (to be returned after trip completion)
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (ACAP, TIMS card)
- Medical kit
- Farewell dinner at typical Nepali restaurant
- Trekking certificate
- All government and local taxes
- Travel & rescue arrangement (Helicopter evacuation available if required, at clients cost based on clients insurance policy).
- Nepalese visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and/or Pokhara
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s)