City Tour in Chiang Rai, Thailand
By Huay Khom Community Guide
Travel Seeker, Chiang Rai City Tour will guide you to the northernmost province in Thailand. Apart from the mountains, rivers and jungles, there are also a lot of beautiful temples and historic buildings located in Chiang Rai City. Chiang Rai population consists of people of various ethnic backgrounds, including hill tribes, Chinese lineage, Thai and Myanmar. This factors into Chiang Rai's unique tradition and makes the city an excellent and different location for tourists to experience.
"By supporting this package, profits go to the local community"
- Wat Rong Khun (White temple)
One of the most recognizable temples in Thailand. Renovated by Mr.Chalermchai Kositpipat, Chiang Rai Visual Art National Artist.
- Wat Rong Sua Ten (Blue temple)
One of the most important temple in the province. The whole area is colorfully decorated with Thai contemporary style. Renovated by Mr.Buddha Kabkaew, a former student of the famous artist Mr.Chalermchai.
- Baandam Museum (Thawan Duchanee), Black House
A museum and gallery that was home to the renowned Thai artist, Thawan Duchanee. You will be able to view Thawan’s collection of paintings, sculptures, animal bones, skins, horns, silver, gold and other unique items which are placed around the property.
- Elephant Riding (30 minutes)
Enjoy elephant riding through the jungle and around Karen's Village.
- Long Tail Boat (Mae Kok River) - 1 hour
This river is the blood line for people of Chiang Rai
- This package is for 2-5 people.
- Price is per person
- Price includes all activities and entrance fee
- Price does not include a Guide tips (optional), meals and other personal expenses.