Community - Based Tourism at Huay Khom Village by Travel Seeker
Travel Seeker new package will get you involved in Community-based tourism at Huay Khom Village, Chiang Rai, Northern of Thailand. A Christian Karen Village, 20 km from the city, full of rich natural resources, where guests will be able to learn about the inter-relationships with the natural world. Guests will also have an opportunity to experience and learn about the community and the environment through fun, hands-on activities led by local guides. These include cotton weaving, jungle trekking, natural dyeing and etc.
"Because we think it is crucial to support community and environmental projects."
- Learning how to do "Cotton Weaving"
- Trekking to Pineapple Plantation, Rice Fields, waterfall and Visit Karen, Akha and Lahu Tribes. (3-4 hours trekking)
- Including 1 organic meal
- This package is for 2-5 people.
- Price does not include guide tips (optional) and other personal expenses.
- Transfer (Please contact)